The Cottage is nestled in the redwood forest of scenic Loma Mar, California – just 10 minutes inland from the town of Pescadero. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom mid-century boutique vacation cottage that sleeps 6, was built by my grandfather in the 1940’s on the same property as his parents, my great-grandparents. My ancestors were one of the first families to settle in Loma Mar and logged many of the redwood and oak trees until the early twentieth century.
With a population of 167, it’s hard to believe Loma Mar is just over an hour’s drive from San Francisco! You feel like you’re in the middle of nowhere, yet you’re not. Do you want the most memorable vacation ever? Look no further… Take a peek inside
- Unique Waterfall – to get you in the mood
- Hot Tub – to soak that stress away
- Fire Pit – to roast a few s’mores
- Large Deck – to relax with your favorite cocktail
- Garden – to stop and smell the flowers
- Old Fashioned Games – to rekindle that child within
- And More Surprises – because you deserve it!