Come out and celebrate the return of spring wildflowers and the start of California Native Plant Week! Learn all about native plants, how you can grow them in your garden and take part in projects to restore the beauty of the coast so we all can continue to enjoy.
This fun-filled event at the beach includes:
- Guided wildflower walks
- Guided bird walks
- Visit native plant gardens
- Live music
- Artists’ booths selling coastal-inspired works
- Food truck throughout the day (you’ll work up an appetite!)
- Gardening experts available to answer questions
- Games and crafts for the kiddos
- And, of course, take home some native plants for your garden!
Coastal Wildflower Day – Saturday, Apr 15 from 10 AM til 4 PM
Half Moon Bay State Beach – 95 Kelly Ave in Half Moon Bay
Published by Amy on: Apr 10, 2017